The on-demand and agile software development team at NeoSOFT can help you onboard a AI-driven shipping & logistics solution that enables real-time tracking and monitoring of product shipments, deliveries, fuel supply, and more. Our agile developers are nimble at engineering customized solutions that allow businesses to manage their supply chains, vendor relationships, and distribution channels.
- Identify inefficiencies in supply & distribution channels
- Optimize warehouse storage & automate purchases
- Integrate multiple tools to manage the supply chain & logistics processes
- Real-time tracking, ERP integration, & analytics
NeoSOFT helps you augment its expert team of software developers to build customized Warehouse Management System (WMS) and help you improve visibility into warehouse operations. We engineer flexible, interoperable, modular, cloud-based solutions that can be used together, as an integrated solution or independently to automate and streamline warehouse operations, such as – delivery orders, inventory counts, incoming shipments, automatic packing, scrapping, transferring, etc.
- Advanced end-to-end warehouse automation platform
- Automated Guided Vehicles & Autonomous Mobile Robots
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID)
- Predictive analysis to interpret data & use statistical techniques
- Build connectivity between warehouses at multiple locations
We help you build and adopt automated digital systems that help you track and manage assets across locations through RFID & Barcode technology to perform seamless check ins, check-outs and maintenance. Right from procurement and logistics to last-mile delivery, we help you stay updated on asset locations, maintenance schedules, custodianship, and a whole lot more. We enable businesses to lower their costs, reduce asset theft and loss, and improve productivity.
- Asset lifecycle management
- Reduce shrinkage
- Customized alerts to manage item checkouts & verification
- Central databases, embedded scanners, custom dashboards, mobile scanning apps
We engineer custom Inventory Management Systems (IMS) that help enterprises automate their manual processes associated with inventory traceability, replenishment, cycle counting, and managing inventory across multiple locations. Leveraging Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), we develop IMS that synchronizes inventory data across multiple channels and locations. Backed with a powerful inventory management system and shipping integrations, we enable clients to optimize their inventory and order management, right from purchase to packing, to payments.
- Identify supply chain inventory items (RFID & QR code scanners)
- Advanced algorithms & easy to use UI
- Improved data visibility
- Integration with ERP
- Prevent stockout & overselling